Monday, March 30, 2009

Have I been away for this long?

Time flies...it's been a week since my last entry for this blog. Oops! I have heard a gazillion time that you should keep your blog updated frequently if you want your blog to be successful. Frankly, I do want my blog to be successful, but not in a way of adding more advertisements or earning millions of dollars. I just want to keep it as a positive environment to share things I like with the people who are interested.

I believe blogging provides many people an outlet to express what they normally don't say and encounter "people" you don't meet during your regular life who wonderfully share the same interests as you do. For example, I enjoy crafting but I wouldn't tell people at work that I embroider or cross-stitch or collect vintage lace during my free time. I may mention it briefly in down time conversation at work but I wouldn't talk about it everyday. Anyway, I registered another blog, MochiMaMa Atelier, yesterday. It will be a place/e-shop for me to demonstrate my handmade craft works. I have been brainstorming on my projects these nights and hopefully it will be up and running soon!

Now, switching the subject to beauty. LA has great weather but it's so dry. I was dying to look for a great moisturizing mask to hydrate my skin. I've discovered the Laura Mercier Intense Moisture Mask and it's awesome! First of all, it's only $32 for 3.7oz, a big aXX tube which can last for a long time.

It is an intensive hydrating mask that immediately moisturizes and firms dry skin. Wheat protein and a blend of plant extracts including hydrocotyl and cornflower firm. Sodium hyaluronate, sweet almond oil and sunflower seed oil also moisturize. Grapefruit, root and saxifragra extracts instantly brighten skin.

I normally put the mask on first, spread a thin layer over your face and neck. Then, I prepare a hot towel and leave it over the mask and let the steam works. All the good ingredients will penetrate into your skin for just 3-5 minutes. Then I wipe the mask off (or you can wash it off if you like) and my skin feels like baby's bottom soft. It's a GREAT mask you should keep in your beauty cabinet if you have dry skin like me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment