Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I don't want 2b a cavewoman!

As I get older, I feel that I know so little. I know what's happening in my life, but just within my own circle. I read newspaper, I read magazines, I read books, I watch the news, and yes I am proud to say the following...but so?!



I would have no problem telling you all the states in America. But if you ask me to point out Andorra or Tonga on the world map, I have to be honest, I have no clue.



I recently discovered a magazine, Monocle (by the way, what a brilliant name! A monocle is a type of corrective lens used to correct the vision in only one eye.) It is a global briefing covering international affairs, business, culture and design. It's a great magazine if you have $10 USD to spare. You will learn what the real life is like in foreign countries with surreal and superb quality pictures. At least, it's 100 times better than reading about Britney not wearing underwear again (eewl...with picture too >_x!!!)


1 comment:

  1. I need to spare some time to read that magazine too. It's rare that we can do what we don't do usually in routine life. Let's enjoy the precious time and family!

    ReplyDelete