Friday, April 3, 2009

Early Birthday Presents

As my b-day is approaching, I've received a few sweet surprises today.

1. Nice words from Anthropologie...no wonder it's always my favorite store in the States. How sweet! A simple coupon card inserted in a well-designed pouch. This reflects true customer service. Hopefully I will find something I like and use the 15% off coupon.


2. The mini teddy bear I purchased from South Korea has arrived as well. OMG! So adorable. I sure will bring her with me when I travel and take lots of pictures. The artist who made the bear was so kind and threw in a bunch of stationary, like postcards and stickers. Another example that pays attention to customer with love.


3. I went to pick up my birthday gift from Sephora. They sent me an email to pick up my birthday gift from any location, I couldn't resist. Again, do I need to repeat? They make customers feel special - an excellent way to retain customers and grow customer's loyalty. I have to admit, I am a sucker at Sephora and I lose control everytime.



I got:
1. Lip Gloss Trio by Sephora (Precious Pink, Rosy Glow, Bronzed Beauty) - a nice gift from Sephora for my birthday.
2. Nude Skincare body moisturizer
3. Hourglass Extreme Sheen lip gloss in Ignite shade - btw, it's the best lip gloss I've ever bought. The color is so natural with high shine. It's not sticky at all but very moisturizing. I was so lucky too because I got the last one in store.
4. Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pad - not for me, but for him. He's the super fan for this product.
5. Korres Pomegranate Lip Butter - but I am using it as the cheek stain. It can be used for lip or cheek.
6. Murad Firm and Tone Serum Bodycare - Free, Beautyinsider gift
7. Givenchy Photo'Perfexion Fluid Foundation in Perfect Honey Shade - Free, Beautyinsider gift. This is the last one in store too.

Lastly, mom called me after I got home and we decided to go to Lawry's Steakhouse for my b-day. She's going to call and make reservation. I feel so blessed for such a great day. Can I be greedy and have more days like this?

p.s. I finally see the little sprouts from the herb seeds I planted a week ago. I was kind of worried because it took such a long time for them to break through their little seed coats. I was thinking may be I bought some bad seeds or not having enough sun light. Again, I worry too much. Things will be okay, it just takes time.

1 comment:

  1. O what a wonderful way to send a coupon. I love that store... it really is the best!

    ReplyDelete