Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tube your Lashes, what??!


I first heard about the Loreal Double Extensions Beauty Tubes Mascara on a TV show and wanted to try it out. As many of the beauty product addicts or general audience know that all makeup or skincare products always claim how magical they are; so it's quite difficult to know if they are really work. After trying the "tube" technology, I can proudly share with you: YES, IT WORKS and IT'S FAB!



On the packaging, it claims the following:
  • Long wearing
  • Smudge Proof
  • Flake Proof
  • Clump Free
  • 80% visibly longer lashes
  • Removes easily with just warm water
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers
  • Ophthalmologist tested & allergy tested
Two simple steps for beautiful lashes. You first apply with the white base, which protects and lengthens your lashes and gives a fuller base before you apply the tube mascara. Let it dry for 5-10 seconds. Then, you apply the tube mascara. It's amazing because it does not clump or flake like a traditional mascara. Each lash is "tubed", well-separated and shiny. I don't know whether it really delivers 80% longer lashes, but my lashes are significantly longer.

Wait, I am not done yet. The best part of this mascara is the removal part. You don't need to use any eye makeup remover (money and time saver!!). Just want it off with warm water. I was in shock when I first removed it, it's so easy and the tubes just fell off, no residue left on my precious lashes, no smudging and rubbing.

With the economic price, great quality and easy removal, I highly recommend it. You can get it in CVS, Target, Walgreen...etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment