Saturday, February 21, 2009

Detox


What a crazy day yesterday! I drove from LA to Carlsbad, from Carlsbad to LA, 7 hours in the car, music, yawning, glaring sun, chewing gum, cars, and lots of traffic. I made it home safely. I rested for an hour, then headed out again to meet with a bunch of friends in Korea Town. We went to a newly built mall, 80% of the mall is still empty. I guess it's the IT place to go, to be there before other people do. We ate at a Korean Soju Bar named Orange. The place is pretty nice and we got an awesome discount, simply because one of my friends knows the owner.

After eating and drinking for 2.5 hours (burp*), we went for karaoke in the same plaza called Bobos. Since I am a responsible drinker, I called a cab to take me home. The taxi driver was on the phone the entire time, 2 cellphones, no kidding. Anyway, god bless me, I arrived home safely again. I chatted with MochiPaPa for a while; then eventually fell asleep.

I feel that today is a good detox day, to relax and gather myself after a crazy week.

Spending time with my dogs is always enjoyable!


Learning about a new documentary, Between The Folds. It seems really interesting, but screening is limited; may be MochiPaPa and I will pay a visit to San Diego in March to watch it. Once I showed the official trailer, MochiPaPa has been searching all over the internet for origami. How cute!?


Last but no least, I started reading this Photoshop + Illustrator book and practicing new techniques. Hopefully, I can share what I learn from this book on this blog in the very near future.



Hey, what are you doing this weekend? Are you enjoying yours?

3 comments: