Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kindle 2.0, maybe?

Picture taken from BGR.

I have been thinking about getting a Kindle for quite a while (of course with a sexy red kindle leather jacket), but reviews have not been consistent. Some people absolutely love it, some complain about the interface, short battery life...etc. I was thinking to get one in Christmas, but it's completely sold out and back-ordered for a few months. Besides, I love to read because the touch of holding the actual books and magazines is really satisfying. Don't you agree? However, my bookshelf is packed like the jigsaw puzzles. Kindle may be a good solution for me.

All the gadget blogs are saying that Amazon will release the new Kindle this year and the interface will be much improved. ETA is still unknown. Read here for more speculations.

No comments:

Post a Comment