Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sleepless in Seattle

I feel so much better resting for 2 days after my trip to Seattle. I was exhausted! I was very lucky that there was no rain when I was there, beautiful sunshine, record breaking high temperature. It's absolutely different than LA, the vibe is really mellow there. Oh, and I've never seen so many trees next to the freeways. But the traffic is terrible and the lanes are a lot narrower than LA.


A crappy picture that I took at the Redmond Town Center

It was a really short trip but intense. On my way back from Seattle Tac to LAX, I had a couple hours wait time at the airport; while I was busy talking to my friend, Jenny, I found something really cool to do.


The coolest nail care place on earth - butter London

I enjoyed a full mani and pedi at the airport. What a brilliant idea! I absolutely adore this place. People were really friendly there and the products they used were very good too.



I am especially fond of this stiletto stick.

Extremely dry, cracked heels are difficult to treat, since most products are heavy, greasy, and not at all shoe-friendly. With Stiletto Stick, your heels will benefit from a high Urea content and Macadamia nut oil, while staying silky, soft, and never greasy, because of the unique “solid formula”. Genius!



Lastly, I found my scent - Chloe! I have a collection of perfume, but this is really the one. A young, fresh and romantic fragrance, with a flirtatious head note of rose accompanied by magnolia and lily of the valley combined with the subtle intimations of warm amber and elegant cedarwood. I like it more and more every time I put it on. The smell is truly divine and the bottle is just simply lovely. Yippeee~


No comments:

Post a Comment